Full course description
This 8-week course prepares you for the CompTIA Project+ certification exam. Gaining this certification shows that you have the fundamental skills required to oversee projects' life cycle, execute essential project management tasks, and pursue a career in project management.
CompTIA's Project+ certification is an entry-level certification designed for professionals who want to gain fundamental skills in project management. This course will cover methodologies, frameworks, and Agile skills necessary to efficiently manage and deliver IT projects while taking new topics like change management and compliance into consideration Students will receive hands-on experience through online labs, activities, assessments, projects, and challenging scenario-based exercises that reinforce curriculum topics.
- Module 1: Preparing for the project and project frameworks.
- Module 2: Initiating the project and facilitating meetings.
- Module 3: Implementing solution designs.
- Module 4: Managing resources and risk.
- Module 5: Creating project schedules and project plan.
- Module 6: Procuring solutions and managing project execution.
- Module 7: Managing issues and changes.
- Module 8: Managing performance and wrapping up the project.
Upon completion, you will be ready to sit for the CompTIA Project+ exam and:
- Be knowledgeable on the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls, as well as the basic aspects of Agile methodology.
- Identify the impact of various constraint variables and influences throughout the project and the importance of risk strategies and activities.
- Be familiar with various project management tools and project and partner-centric documentation.
Recommended knowledge and experience:
- While no previous experience is required, we recommend having 6-12 months of hand-on experience in project management.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will these courses best prepare me to pass the CompTIA Project+ Core Series exams?
Our courses are priced competitively and packed with information to ensure you pass your exam. They’re online and led by industry instructors who are certified, advanced tech trainers. Curriculum is tailored to industry skills and embedded into each course. Courses also include the fee of your first exam (value ranging between $450-700).
What is asynchronous learning?
Our courses are asynchronous which means the instructor led classes provide you with the flexibility to learn when and where it’s most convenient. Leading instructors build the course, teach in real-time, and are available for discussions and assistance. Weekly milestones guide the course, yet students can move through the lessons at their own pace, allowing for a flexible, instructor-led learning path within the set timeframe of the course.
Do I get the certification upon completion of each course?
Upon completion of the class, you will be ready to register and take the CompTIA A+ Core Series certification exams. As part of the course fee, the first exam will be paid for. Upon passing the exam, you will receive the official certification from CompTIA.
Contact our team!
Our Advisors are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. If you'd like to get in touch sooner, you can reach us by phone or email.